JP Reference Standards & Other Reference Standards
|Japanese Pharmacopoeia Reference Standard||Specified in the Japanese Pharmacopoeia as follows; (1) The reference standards which are prepared by those who have been registered to prepare them by the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare, according to the Ministerial ordinance established by the Minister separately in the chapter of 9.01 Reference Standards of the section of General tests, Processes and Apparatus.|
|Official Non-pharmacopoeial Reference Standard||Official reference standards used for the tests of pharmaceuticals|
|Ministerial Ordinance coal-tar color for TLC Reference Standard||Coal-tar color for thin‐layer chromatography Reference Standards specified in Ministerial Ordinance specifying the coal-tar colors that can be used for pharmaceuticals and others|
|Japan’s Specifications and Standards for Food Additives (JSFA) Reference Standard||Specified in the Japan’s Specifications and Standards for Food Additives as follows; (1) For Reference Standards listed in this section, use products manufactured by persons who are registered with the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare, as specified by the Minister in the chapter of 4. Reference Standards of the section of C. Reagent, Solutions, and Other Reference Materials.|
Finding Products to Order
You can find available products by searching the PMRJ Reference Standards Online Store.
Placing an Order / Requesting a Quotation
Before placing an order or requesting a quotation, please read the instruction for users below thoroughly.
Your order/quote can be placed by filling in all the necessary information in our Order/Quote Form on the PMRJ Reference Standards Online Store.
- Discounts are not applicable to PMRJ items.
- Prices are subjected to change without notice.
- Credit cards payment is not accepted.
- We accept advance payment in Japanese yen by wire transfer prior to dispatch. Our bank account details are provided in our invoice.
- Customers are responsible for all bank charges associated with paying the invoice in full in Japanese yen.
- Order will be cancelled automatically if payments are not received within 45 days from the date of the invoice.
|DAP (Incoterms 2010)||JPY 20,000 (twenty-thousand)
includes shipping, handling and packing charges.
|EXW (Incoterms 2010)||JPY 9,000 (nine-thousand)
includes handling and packing charges.
→ Please notify us of your preference carrier account number .
Some of our Reference Standards need special handling and will incur an additional fee.
- Customers shall incur risk of loss, if any, following the delivery of the Reference Standards to the carrier at PMRJ’s shipping point. PMRJ will not pay for delivery insurance.
- Customers are responsible for paying all customs duties, taxes, and tariffs levied for importation of PMRJ Reference Standards.